Saturday 23 November 2013

Better late than never..


Hey all, sorry today's post is rather late but I got so caught up in the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who and the fanfiction I was reading I forgot to post... go me.

However!  These things have inspired me to do this blog post so silver lining am I right?

First thing on the agenda is the 50th: So I and many others watched this special episode of Doctor Who about an hour or so ago and boy did it blow me away! The way they tied everything together and in such a clever way was brilliant. I won't say much more as I don't want to spoil it (it's only just been on I mean c'mon who do you take me for? :P) but WOWZA that crushed my emotions.

P.S. Make sure to watch the adverts after its finished you may see something amazing..

Second on the agenda is fanfiction which I might.. just might be addicted to.. yeah I need to stop reading it. Urgh I just love it so much and some of these fanfic writers are so good that they could be authors one day, no joke. I might be doing a video on this, so keep posted guys!

Talk to you later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment