Saturday 30 November 2013

Conclusions


Hey there :) it's me (Katie) again.

Yaaaaaay..



 I realised something quite funny the other day- without any routine/ or doing anything during the day I start to get upset. I don't think this does my emotions any good. So I'm definitely happy to start doing more things in the near future, being busy means you think less and that is usually good. Especially if your me and you always worry about everything that could possibly be worried about.

However, I think this attitude is slightly strange- because a few years ago I would have hated routines because it meant I was going to School and well who likes School? Now I've come to realise just how important daily routines are- they keep you sane.  Of course, everyone needs a bit of excitement here and then. They need to be given the chance to do something they wouldn't normally do.

I've also come to the conclusion that School is too heavily based on exams which makes the majority of students not want to attend. Education is a very important aspect of life and of course it doesn't end after school! Being educated should be something every child receives and sadly that isn't the case. In this way, I kind of miss School and being educated in the way that you are- however I certainly don't miss some aspects of School!

We shouldn't take School and education for granted but at the same time, we are allowed to complain or get help for any issues that occur while at School. That's my opinion anyway.

Well I'm sorry about that- I just wanted to ramble on a bit about some stuff I've thought about recently, while I've had the time to think. Hope you all have a wonderful day.


Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment