Monday 25 November 2013

My problem with playing games

Hey guys,

So I am really weird. That's probably obvious but I'm going to explain one of the things that makes me weird: I like video games but I never actually play them.

I really like video games, games like assassins creed, the walking dead, final fantasy. I love all of these games but I haven't really played them a great deal. Granted I have played through one of the assassins creed games completely and got part way through another one but mostly I just watch play-through's of games on YouTube and never get round to playing them for myself. Even when I have the game. Like I've watched Hannah from the Yogscast's play-through of the walking dead, and a few months ago my friend lent me the game so I could play it for myself, and....I haven't even installed it on my computer yet.

It's mostly because I have a bunch of work to do for uni, I have my YouTube channel and this blog to keep updated and when I've finished all that I just can not be bothered to find the energy to actually play a game for myself- especially when there's a much more competent person whose already uploaded a play-through to YouTube. The main thing I like about the games are the story anyway, and I find that out a lot quicker when I don't have to rely on my abismal gaming abilities.

Is this a really bad thing? Am I missing out by not playing the games themselves?

If any of you guys like games let me know what you think in the comments (:

~Louisa.

P.S Don't forget our new YouTube video goes up today at 5pm UK time! If you press the subscribe button over on the left you will see when it's up. (And also make me happy )

No comments:

Post a Comment