Friday 22 November 2013

Pixar Theory

Hey Guys,
So I was planning on writing a post about the new Google+ integration with YouTube, but fuck Google+ right? Pixar theory is far more interesting.

So I was volunteering at a shop, and the guy I was working with had not heard of Pixar theory. So I attempted to explain it as best I could, whilst trying to suppress the fangirl in me. Basically as Pixar are so freaking awesome whenever I talk about it I tend to get very excited, and it makes me sad to think that there might be Pixar fans yet that haven't heard of Pixar theory.

This isn't the website where I first found out about it but it explains it pretty well http://www.pixartheory.com/
This is the rather in depth post where I first found out about it http://jonnegroni.com/2013/07/11/the-pixar-theory/

I'm going to leave all of the explaining to the links above because for me to even try to explain it would be doing pixar theory a massive disservice. All I am going to say it I hope your minds were blown like mine was when I first heard about it. I love it when movies have Easter eggs so the fact that all of the Easter eggs might combine to mean something is just completely amazing.

I'm not going to say  any more than that because I don't want to ruin the awesomeness for anyone that hasn't read about it yet so I am going to leave it there I hope to hear how your mind has been blown in the comments.

~Louisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment