Tuesday 10 December 2013

NEW VIDEO: Revision Tips

Hey guys, so it's that time of year again, and no I'm not talking about Christmas. EXAMS. Yup so I'm currently in Uni and I don't have any exams but I do have coursework, and I know a lot of people have coursework or exams (or both- unlucky.)

So I decided it would be a good idea to give some revision tips.  I hope that this helps someone out there who like me has a procrastination problem If nothing else  I made this video in the vain hope that I will listen to my own advice. (Probably not).


Let me know if this was helpful, and leave any tips of your own in the comments. (No but seriously, I have an actual procrastination problem, I mean I'm literally supposed to be doing work right now)

Please subscribe and all that jazz if you liked the video.

~Louisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment