Saturday 8 February 2014

February TBR

Hey guys,

Louisa talking to you today. Well there's no need to look quite so shocked!
Sorry I haven't had much time for blogging recently, it's my last year of my undergraduate degree. In university language that roughly translates to 'stress stress, oh dear god so much stress.'

But anyway today is the first day in a long while I actually had enough time to actually catch up with you guys, and I thought I would share some of the books I'm wanting to read this month. (Proving I don't just slip in to the horrific stress mode again, which lets face it is highly likely.)

So from left to right we have:
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Legend by Marie Lu
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Into the Silent Land by Paul Broks
and over on my kindle I have some books from NetGalley namely:
Death of the Body by Rick Chiantaretto
Doll Bones by Holly Black
and Talented by Sophie Davis

I know I'm most likely not going to be able to read all of these but I'm going to try my best, I did manage to read 9 books in January despite my busyness so hopefully I will find the time. (:

I will be letting you know how I get on with these books over on my YouTube channel when I have read them so make sure you are subscribed to see that. There happens to be a handy dandy button over on the right that you can click to subscribe ^.^

Let me know if you have read any of these books and what you thought in the comments, please (:
~Louisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment